My Student NYC Account
Sign in to see your child’s recent test scores, attendance records, and grades.
To set up an account you will need your child’s Student ID number, which you can find on his or her report card, as well as an Account Creation Code, which your school will supply. You can also open an account by visiting your school-you will need a photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
ARIS is a first of its kind innovative system that enables you to view student information, explore instructional resources, and collaborate with teachers in your school and across New York City — all in one place!
How Can I Log in and check it Out?
Log in to ARIS anytime, from any computer, at www.nyc.gov/schools/ARIS. Log on using your DOE username and password. Your DOE username is the first part of your e-mail address. Need an e-mail, password, or general help logging on? Click on The First Time Login Guide.
Still need help? Call the DIIT Help Desk at 718-935-5100.
What Can I Do in ARIS?
See how the kids in YOUR class are doing and monitor progress by going to the My Students tab. There you can:
- Organize your students’ information, the way you want to see it
- Check out your students’ history, attendance patterns, contact information, and scores all in one place
- Create groups for differentiated instruction and to help monitor student progress
Connect with people and resources by going to the Connect tab. There you can:
- Access and contribute to a library of instructional resources contributed by educators citywide
- Get involved with communities of practice throughout the city
- Identify educators who have similar interests and face similar challenges, and collaborate on solutions
- Organize and share work documents with team members and colleagues
New data and tools will be added to ARIS through the school year, so be sure to check back periodically to see what’s new.