On behalf of the staff at Brighter Choice Community School, I am happy to welcome you to the 2016-17 school year! We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We recognize that in order to be successful in school, our children need support from both the home and school. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so tht you are aware of his/her school life
- Knows that you expect him/her to success in school
Every parent and/or guardian of a BCCS student is automatically a member of the BCCS Parent Teacher Association (PTA). Please consider being an active member of the PTA, School Leadership Team and/or volunteering as our students can greatly benefit from your involvement and contributions to the school’s program and its operations.
The wonderful staff at BCCS and I feel privileged to be a part of this school family. We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you this school year.
Fabayo McIntosh- Gordon